Friday, April 2, 2010

Recommendations for Backlink Sites

redgage.com- I really like this site. The cool thing about redgage.com is you can share videos, pictures, links (backlinks), etc. And, you get paid for all your content. For instance, I've shared a few pictures and have made a few cents on each picture over a couple days - that's not a lot, but it's still pretty cool. I've also noticed that the members of redgage.com seem the friendliest of any site I've joined, minus Hubpages! If you're curious about redgage.com's Page Rank, it is 4. I just verified using the Google Toolbar.
                                                                                                   redgage.com's verified Page Rank



shetoldme.com's verified Page Rank
shetoldme.com's verified Page Rank
xomba.com's verified Page Rank
xomba.com's verified Page Rank

Google Toolbar

If you're interested in a site's Page Rank, download the Google Toolbar and use it to check the Page Rank. In my experience, a lot of people merely pass along unverified Page Ranks as being true. Check for yourself - get the Google Toolbar here.
  • shetoldme.com- this is a relatively new site that you can use for backlinking and both Google Adsense and Chitika revenue sharing. For more details, read this article on shetoldme.com I wrote the other day. shetoldme.com has a Page Rank of 5. Again, I verified using the Google Toolbar.
  • xomba.com- this is another cool site. I like the layout of this site and xomba.com also shares Google Adsense revenue with you. A backlink on xomba.com is referred to as a "Xomblurb." Xomba's Page Rank is 5, again verified with the Google Toolbar.














No comments:

Post a Comment